In modern business environment, a CFO is no longer a bean counter.
He is probably the most important senior management executive after the CEO in many organizations.
A modern CFO needs to act integrator of finance, accounting, corporate governance, operations, performance management and business strategy. Given his broad portfolio and heavy responsibility, it is little wonder that he is often considered the right hand man of the CEO.
A CFO should offer strategy, diagnostic, design and implementation support relating to:
- Business process re-engineering and transformation
- Governance and organization reporting structures
- Information strategy
- Performance measurement
- Key performance indicators
- Balance scorecard
- Financial dashboards
- Costing and pricing
- Enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Revenue cycle enhancement
- Closing consolidations and reporting
- Cash and treasury
- Payables and receivables
- Project and fixed assets
- Business risk identification
- Shared services
- Process outsourcing
We understand that most SMEs will not find it cost effective to employ full time Chief Financial Officers. Hence, we offer you part-time CFO at small fraction of the cost of employing a full time CFO.
For more information about our CFO services, please contact us at email@example.com.