How much should I sell my business for?
Who will buy my business?
If you would like answers to the two above two questions, then we can help you.
We have close to two decades of experience in selling businesses. Our strong global network can help you identify the right buyers.
We focus mainly on helping fast growing SMEs find the right buyers at the best possible price and terms.
As we have advised billions of dollars worth of deals in Singapore, Southeast Asia and China, you will be in good hands if you decide to engage us. Business owners that work with us know that we provide honest and in-depth professional advice that they can rely on.
Advantages of Engaging Professional M&A Advisor or Business Broker
There are many advantages in engaging professional business M&A advisor or business broker to help you sell your company or business.
- Showing the best sides effectively – we can help to present your business in the best possible light to potential buyers and investors. We can help you tailor your business’s unique selling points to different buyers as they often look for different things. Hence, the message that we communicate to different buyers must be different.
- Conduct valuation that justify the asking price – Many buyers especially the more sophisticated ones such as fund managers and big corporations will look at how your asking price can be justified economically. We can value your business professionally to support your asking price. You can check out our valuation services here.
- Identify potential buyers confidentially – Having been helping companies in M&A for 20 years, we have extensive network of regional buyers and investors that we connect you to. Therefore, we can identify and reach out to many potential buyers quickly and efficiently while helping to protect your identity.
- Negotiation and deal structuring – Every deal is different and a deal often requires complex commercial terms. We can provide invaluable creative suggestions and negotiate with potential buyers on your behalf to achieve a win-win deal.
- Ensure due diligence is well prepared and managed – During the later stages of the process, the buyer or investor will want to conduct commercial, financial and legal due diligence on the business he is buying. This process is usually time consuming and critical stage of the process. Buyers will often have many questions and requests during this stage. We can help you prepare this crucial stage of the process and advice you on the answers to provide to potential buyers.
- Drive the sale process forward – A business or share sale process takes a lot of time and effort. Sometimes it is not convenient for you to push to deal forward lest you appear too eager and compromise your position. We can act as your project manager in making sure there is sufficient attention in this important endeavor so that it moves forward according to an agreed schedule. We help to coordinate efforts with diff’erent professionals such as lawyers and auditors to ensure the process is smooth.
The above are just some of the many reasons that you should engage professional help in selling your business or your company’s shares.
Partner Responsible for Your Business Sale Project
“Over the past 20 years, I’ve helped numerous business owners sell their business or raise capital successfully by providing honest service and advice. Many of my clients have become my friends. I hope to have the chance to help you as well.”
Former leader of Deloitte’s Corporate Finance in China
If you have any questions regarding selling your business, please feel free to contact Henry Ong at email@example.com or call us at +65 6681-6713.